Website SACHA Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in ECE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) and EEE (Electronics and Electrical Engineering) or E&I (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) or related disciplines from reputed institutes is preferred.
You should have worked in electrical engineering functions with practical experience in the development of switches with 3 ~ 5 years of experience in OE manufacturer or in switch suppliers as well as working knowledge on PCB switches, relays.
Practical experience with quality tools and processes, e.g. BSAQ, GPDS, eFDVS, WERS, AIMS, BOM, QOP, and SOW etc. is preferred
Basic knowledge on contact physics – electrical conduction, fretting, contact protection, failure modes, etc. and technical knowledge on core design concepts – DFMEA, P-diagram, DVP&R, PV process.
Knowledge of applied systems engineering, Six Sigma methodologies, Problem solving/8D methodologies and Verifications for EESE as well as switch testing – bench & vehicle level, illumination test, operation effort, haptics, etc;
You should be able to interface with many teams from many different areas of the company, other nationalities / countries, time-zones.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for part/system integration into the larger systems/ vehicle, identifying the trade-offs necessary for QCWF delivery on time for their designs, as well as responsible developing/ tracking/ maintaining detailed timing plans for the components/ systems responsible
- You will also be required to work with the selected suppliers in developing the components/ systems meeting all the requirements as well as review existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required to ensure best in class and cost-effective design, CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance
- You need to be fully conversant with the physics of components including functioning, performance, loading, interfaces, environment, etc. and responsible for ensuring team is exploring design space for competitive designs and new technologies, compatibility between components / systems to mating and adjacent systems.
- Also you will be primarily responsible that the voice of the customers is captured and incorporated in design
- Need to be fully knowledgeable of the manufacturing processes and tools used to assemble components / systems in the vehicle assembly plant to ensures Design for Assembly and Service
- You will support Teams in order to meet program objectives (NVH, Squeak & Rattle); support design/ package reviews, vehicle builds etc as and when required.
- Conducts trade-off identification and analysis for all functional aspects of design
- Identify& resolve durability/ functional/ appearance/ other issues
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to management, review quality history and lead development of DFMEA, DVP, SCCAF and other quality documents and will be responsible for recording & maintaining current state of design Cost, Quality, Weight, Functional Targets / requirements
- You will be the owner of DVP&R content and execution – familiar with all aspects of DVP testing
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
When you have demonstrated exemplary performance, your career can progress to Sr. Engineer that would entail for decision making and leading a team.