Sr. Product Expert: Electrical product development (Job ID: PES_21)
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (EEE/ECE/E&I) or related disciplines from reputed institutes is preferred
You should have 7 to 9 years of experience with 5 years in the same domain.
You should have worked on electrical parts working on Electrical parts development: Blower Motors, Radiator Fan shroud Motors, Resistor, Control Panel, PWM, PCBA design, Electrical logic, EMI & EMC requirements –
- Electrical part development for HVAC, Engine Cooling
- Existing HVAC Project support
In addition to the above, knowledge of auto Ac systems and its parts is preferred with an understanding of HVAC and parts design and drawings.
You should be capable of handling new development as per TS , with knowledge of QMS,ISO ,TS 16949, & basics of QMS and Metrology in Quality
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the below –
- Understanding Technical specification and RFQ and make Technical proposal.
- Added advantages on Catia V5 (3D modelling & 2D drawings) experience.
- Good understanding of Engineering drawings & fundamentals/basic.
- Good knowledge and application on GD&T and Tolerance stack up analysis. Hands on experience in development of Blower Motors, Radiator Fan shroud Motors, Resistor, and Control
- Panel, PWM, PCBA design, Electrical logic, EMI & EMC.
- Good understanding on plastic component design, knowledge about tool design concept preferred.
- Knowledge of proto typing process/DVP/DFMEA/Testing etc.
- Interact with customer on development, technical issues and approval.
- Maintain / update Bill of Materials and engineering changes for assigned projects
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
When you have demonstrated exemplary performance, your career can progress to Lead Engineer that would entail for decision making and leading a team.