Robotic Simulation Engineers (Process Simulate PS/PD) (Job ID: P11) _Pune
Website SACHA Engineering
Diploma /B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical / Production/Automotive / Robotics/ Industrial
You need to have 2-7 years of rich experience in BIW Robotic Simulation(Process Simulate).
- Additional skillsets that are needed :
• Good experience in any of the Robotics Simulation software’s RobCAD, DELMIA V5, Process Simulate, Robot Studio.
• Onsite experience is preferred.
- Experience in ,online robot programming ,worked with Global Automotive Clients, Knowledge of Simulation standards of Auto OEMs will be added advantage to put you board.• Strong Communication skills
- Should have leaded projects / teams (minimum 2 years).
- Should be well versed European / Tier – 1 robotic Simulation Standards.
- German Language is an added advantage.
- Flexible and willing to take up short term onsite assignments.
You need to have experience and full knowledge on any of the Robotics Simulation Software’s i.e. Rob cad, Delmia,Delmia V5, Process simulate & Robot Studio.
You will also be required to be very clear and aware about all the standards like JLR, BMV and VW.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Based on your experience you will be responsible for Simultaneous Engineering where Joinery study, Process definition as per product geometry, Feasibility study , equipment selection and process engineering takes place.
Any project with mature Panel data demands different responsibilities such as tool validation to check feasibility, Weld distribution, gun selection, take time chart preparation and validation, different option and Layout and Documentation.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
Based on your performance, you can progress to the role of Senior Engineer, Team Lead, Project Lead .