GA Simulation Engineer (Job ID:S231)
B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Automobile.
You need to have minimum 2-5 years of experience in General Assembly Simulation.
- You should have Good Knowledge on Team centre (Rich client, thin client. Vis mock-up), Technomatix (Process designer, Process simulate), Adobe premiere pro.
- You should have good experience in Manufacturing process planning..
- You Should have good experience in GA Simulation
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct dynamic simulation studies and verify manufacturing requirements for dynamic load cases
- Evaluate tool designs and interface between tool and product designs using simulation analyses
- Identify areas for improvement/optimization for product, process and tooling designs and provide simulation analyses reports
- Conduct virtual builds at various gates as per customer standards
- Conduct virtual build events and review manufacturing build sequence proposals and related issues with product, manufacturing and plant personnel.
- Collaborate with ergonomists and integrate ergo postures into the build sequence for virtual build events
- Integrate layouts into the virtual builds and simulation studies as required
- Validate new process methods and technologies that broadens the application of virtual builds
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
Based on your performance, you can progress to the role of Senior Engineer or Team Leader.