Finance Analyst, Finance Department (Job ID: Fin_03)
Qualified CA with 1-3 years of experience in audit, taxation. Good knowledge in direct and indirect taxes. Good in English communication.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for:
- Financial book keeping of our organization as well as subsidiaries
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Processing
- Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Weekly cash flow monitoring and reporting
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecast and budget preparation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Pre-paid and Accruals
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Assistance with Month-End Close and Reporting
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute TDS & GST and prepare returns
- You will be required to processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
- Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements
In some of the cases you will be required to review other team member ‘s work.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
Based on your performance, you can progress to senior positions in the Finance department.