Engineer, BIW Robotic Simulation (Job ID: P11)
BE, ME (Mech, Automobile, Industrial, Robotics)
You need to have 2- 4 years of rich experience in BIW Robotic Simulation.
Additional skillsets that are needed :
• Good experience in any of the Robotics Simulation software’s RobCAD, DELMIA V5, Process Simulate, Robot Studio.
• Onsite experience is preferred.
• Strong Communication skills
• Should have leaded projects / teams (minimum 2x years).
• Should be well versed European / Tier – 1 robotic Simulation Standards.
• German Language is an added advantage.
• Flexible and willing to take up short term onsite assignments.
You need to have experience and full knowledge on any of the Robotics Simulation Software’s i.e. Rob cad, Delmia V5, Process simulate & Robot Studio.
You will also be required to be very clear and aware about all the standards like JLR, BMV and VW.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be required to work independently without any guidance from the leaders for Process validation, workcell build, Tool Validation, Gun Validation, Path creation, Cycletime study, SOP and OLP activities.
In addition to the above you will be responsible for:
– Working on planning the tasks of your own and team members (if assigned).
– Guiding and training junior team members.
– Co-ordinate with Fixture Design and Layout team to find solutions.
– Co-ordinate (if required) with customer.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
Based on your performance, you can progress to the role of Senior Engineer,Team Lead and Project Lead .