Die Engineer (Job ID:S248)
Diploma in Tool and Die Making / B.E./ B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Industrial / Automobile.
You need to have minimum 2+ years of experience in Die Engineering with Autoform/Pamstamp.
- Working knowledge of NX / Catia modeling & surface design skills to develop dieface.
- Basic knowledge of Die design.
- Basic knowledge of Press Lines(Transfer and Tandem presses).
- Basic knowledge of current manufacturing techniques – tooling, metal stamping and assembly.
- Understanding of GD&T.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze the panel as per the Formability Standard & Customer Requirement.
- Providing concluded sim file, sim report as per customer requirement.
- Suggesting Product changes based on formability study and function of part.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
Based on your performance, you can progress to the Senior role.