Developer – CAD Tools(Job Code R9)
B.E / B. Tech in engineering (preferably mechanical) or computer science from reputed institutes with very good academic standing and strong programming capability.
We require you to have experience between 2 to 6 years in developing or customizing CAD / CAE / CAM / PLM tools.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Developers for CATIA / NX Modules
- Working under the direction of solution architects or lead developers, develop / test custom software modules running under CATIA and / or NX.
- Work on detailed design / test specifications
2. Lead the team
- Manage the development team and you will be the single point of contact for the team deliverables
- Mentor junior team members and provide general guidance in product development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- You should have some programming experience with using APIs for CAD systems, in particular CATIA or NX. Those experienced in other CAD tools will also be considered.
- Should be familiar with various modes of automating routing tasks under these CAD tools, and a good understanding of the APIs involved.
- You should have good programming skills at least one major development language like C, C++ or Java.
- Should have a fair understanding of contemporary design and manufacturing practices.
- Should have worked on customizing or developing a major engineering application.
YOUR FUTURE CAREER PATH
When you have demonstrated exemplary performance, your career can progress to Lead role.